Will my ex come back if he already has a new girlfriend?

Anonymous
my ex and i were together for over 2 years and we loved eachother. we both did wrongs in the relationship but we wanted to be together forever, we talked everyday and hung out almost everyday. he recently broke up with me because he wanted to be single and it’s been a little over a month since the break up and i found out that he was already messing with a girl like 2 weeks into the break up and now a month into the break up they’re dating. he blocked me on everything but i still love him and want to be with him because i do see a future with him even if it’s as friends. i don’t know what to do and i’ve cried so much over him because i truly do love him and he did love me too but i don’t know if he still does and i don’t know if she’s just a rebound or if he actually cares and wants a future with her. i want to be with him forever and he loved me and waited for me to be ready for a relationship when we first started talking and now he wants nothing to do with me. i realized my wrongs and i want him to know that but i have no way of contacting him i want him back so bad and it’s so hard knowing he’s already with someone else.
Will my ex come back if he already has a new girlfriend?
Add Opinion