Guy ended things because he couldn’t handle a new relationship because he’s overwhelmed with work. Will he come back?

Anonymous
This guy and I have casually dated for months and all the chemistry and compatibility was there (talked and laughed without silence, the best sex, shared views on life and interests, etc) there were no red flags. Except, he was transitioning jobs and is trying to move up in his work and so his focus is 100% on his new job he just got this winter and it takes 50 hours of his week, or more I don't know he’s a lawyer. He’s just stressed a lot and doesn’t want anything other than work on his mind I guess. So after back and forth and him being on the fence with me and it being a little emotional and me being a bit too demanding, he broke things off and said it was too much for him right now. He said he wanted a clean break, no messaging and legit blocked me on all social media because he knew 1) we’d keep going back to each other since we have 4 times now after we tried ending things and 2) he knew I’d fight to stay in his life and I was just stress to him. So 2 weeks ago we ended. But after a week, he started watching my Instagram stories again. I know he has feelings for me.. he said I was very addicting. I know he thinks of me. I’m giving him full space and just focusing on myself now but I also 100% just want to be with him again and now I don’t know if that’ll ever happen.. I dont know if he’ll have some epiphany that it’s ridiculous to end things and come running back or if I’m in dreamland hoping for that to happen.

He also told me he recently got over his worst breakup ever and wasn’t ready for a full on relationship responsibility but I mean his break up was over a year ago. He told our mutual friend it took him this long to recover though and it really broke/damaged him and he’s jaded now. So he isn’t lying to me either..
2
0