If men are so loyal to their wives while the man is unhappy?

Maroo9
Then why do so many men cheat? If what everyone on here says is true on my last question then how did mistresses come about? It’s not that I’m saying it’s ok to cheat but let’s be real men and women do cheat when they are unhappy. There is no such thing as loving your spouse if you have cheated. I do have a crush on a married man and I’m not going to attempt to break up his marriage but if he cheats which I’m sure he has before then that would be him breaking up his marriage not the woman because most likely she didn’t know he was married. I know he is and if he flirted with me I can’t lie and say I wouldn’t entertain it because I can see that he is unhappy and I don’t think it’s fair to him to have to continually live a lie. I feel for anyone who has to do that. Idc what divorce entails because I’d have to go that route if it were me because I couldn’t live a lie. I’ve never been married but I was in a long term relationship for 7 years and he was abusive and a liar and I knew that if I left that me and my kids would have it hard for a while until I got on my feet being single and why? Because he was the breadwinner and he wanted me to be a stay at home mom. I agreed and when I had enough i left and it was hard but I got it together and I don’t regret a thing.
2
0