I love her but I can't take her back should I try or just leave it?

Anonymous
I think I still love her she does too but she shattered everything I want and I asked for I asked her to sit and talk back then there wasn't much problems between us so I tried to save us but she always refused me and coldly said there's nothing between us from the beginning her words was like poison to me and I was watching everything fall I had to leave but she didn't stop there she gave me clue she have new guy and blocked me I deleted everything I blocked her too after 9 months she message me she changed but I believe because her choice didn't work for her the other guy probably didn't care as I did. I wanted to be with her I visited her work and saw her she was fat and not her beautiful self I felt happy for few minutes but when I left I had all the old pain again. I always had morals and Stand for what I believe. I love her yes but I feel I will be like cirque lion if I be with her or declawed lion I want to believe love is strong and worth it but she didn't leave anything. She was good at some point but monster at the end. I think I must leave right?
1
0