Fellow GaG people, I have a dilemma , care to give me advice?

Normally I like to handle my own issues in private but I'm caught in a bind and I could use some help.

The problem is my Ex called me last night just a minute before I fell asleep ( Yeah I was pretty annoyed, I treasure my sleep very much.)

So she calls me and asks to talk to me because she didn't have anyone else to talk to. To clarify what happened between us, she cheated on me with my best friend, I found out, I walked out. She complains she's in a bind between two boys, I gave her advice and problem solved. The twist is , she's feels alone, my best friend, and me was the only friends she had and we both deserted her.

She wants to remain friends and personally I don't mind, but I have a girlfriend now who isn't too fond of her. I would feel bad for giving her the cold shoulder again cause she has no one else to talk to? Any advice will do, be honest as well Thanks again guys =)

Thanks guys, I appreciate the advice, ill just remain acquaintances like blaxican said and keep my distance. IF she tries to initiate anything then ill break it off =)

56

Most Helpful Guy

• naw I got a no tolerance type policy with cheaters, its a definite ending for me, no questions

• yeah same here, I walked out of her life, so I just felt a little guilty I don't know.

• ah sorry bout that man, it sux pretty hard

• yeah oh well, you get used to it lol, same to you.

What Girls Said 5

• She cheated on you and now she's dealing with two new guys? :/

Personally, I don't think you're doing her a favor by giving her a shoulder to cry on.There's a reason she has no one to turn to and it doesn't look like she's going to deal with that reason if she has someone to lean on.

Her actions are a reflection on herself, she can change who she is but she needs to have actions that override her other actions. Of course, the past will always be the past, but it looks like she's trying to relive it by another means.

• Just to clarify I never liked her lol If you want to be friends with her I'm not going to get mad(if that is what you're worried about.) I just think that she disrespected you really badly by cheating on you and expecting you to be there for her when she's in need and kind of flaunting the fact that she got with him after that... idk. You have really good decision making skills I think you'll make the right choice for you.

• Eh, you think that hun but I'm too lenient on people. I just see things differently from others regarding hatred ,revenge and etc. So I try end the cycle if I can. Thanks for the support though =)

• I think that you should let her deal with her own sh*t. If we broke up and I called you crying what would you say? It's not your problem. So I just say this is something you should just walk away from.

• yeah I know

• "me was the only friends she had and we both deserted her." She deserted herself when she cheated.

I would tell her that she made her choices and now she has to grin and bear it. You have to have some self respect too because people take kindness for weakness.

This is my opinion of course.

• I wouldn't trust a girl like that. She may ruin your relationship with your girlfriend. Losing such people is a win.

• She cheated on you, and you guys broke up, she's calling you about her dilemma between two different men, your girlfriend doesn't like her around. Do you need more reasons? Forgiving her is enough, you don't have to become friends again she can make new friends. If it isn't clear already she's being selfish and your a nice guy, her problems should no longer be your own.

What Guys Said 5

• Let her stew in regret. She made poor decisions now she better work them out for herself.

Don't be the crutch that keeps such slime afloat.

• "I would feel bad for giving her the cold shoulder again cause she has no one else to talk to?"

You're not doing her a favor if you are staying in contact with her out of pity. She needs to learn that there are consequences for her actions, and you need to focus on giving attention only to people that enrich your life in some way.

• No way man. I would have hung up and gone to sleep. I could care less what her problems are. She never had respect for me, so I'm not wasting another second of my time on her.

Regarding the friendship, it isn't worth it. From compromising your current relationship to her trying to snake her way back in, it simply isn't worth it.

• I would feel a little bad too, but I would have the thought in the back of my mind that she did what she did. Call it a grudge, but I would do the same as you- cut out all the untrustworthy people. You say she has no one to talk to...maybe that means she did something to scare all them away too. I suppose I could be friendly with her, but I wouldn't be close friends with her after her showing her colors like that.

So yeah, do what you feel is right (obviously) but if I were in that situation, I'd be feeling cautious and quite frankly- uncaring of what's going on with her.

• You can be aquaintences but I don't think it should be more then that. If she tries anything with the intent of creating a relationship I think you should break it off.