He asked me out but never told me he liked me!

So I told my friend I like him. The next day he asked me to go with him to our school's football game. And later next week we're going to the movies.

BUT... he never said "I like you" back. It may not seem like a big deal, but I'd like to hear it from him. I told him I liked him, and he asked me out, but I'd still like to hear him say it.

Should I wait until the game on Friday to say something? And if so, what should I say?

Any other suggestions?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Say just that, "You ask me out to a football game but you never said that its because you like me, " he could be shy and hope that the hint of asking you out was enough, but your right to want to know, and he's wrong in not telling you he likes you, hope the footie goes well,x

What Guys Said 1

• no... kinda weird thing to have go ask for back I think it would be alright if you were not like serious about it. like almost play around and make him admit it but don't be daniel do you like me or not.

What Girls Said 0