How do I get her back?

We broke up 2 months ago. We go to schools very far away from each other. Still We'd talk for hours on the phone and skype. We both admitted we loved each other and she was always very loving and I could tell she really loved me then. We broke up because neither of us could stand being apart. We were both crying. It's now two months later and I've decided I can't stand being away from her. I called her to tell her I'd move there and transfer to be with her. She's seeing someone but she said she knows he isn't good for her and that he'd just slept with his ex so she was very unsure and also not dealing with it very well. It's been 5 days and she's ignoring my texts now. She hasn't told me not to message her she just doesn't respond. I did something similar right after our breakup where she texted me once and I didn't respond til a week later. I think she wanted me back then and I blew it. How do I get her back now?

10

What Girls Said 1

• I believe it's never too late! Of course, I'm a hopeless romantic. And sometimes it does take time apart to realize what you have. I love a man who is passionate and willing to go after what he knows he wants (just not psycho aggressively). Just continue to tell her how you feel yet respect her space. Try to meet up with her over coffee or just lunch so that it's not too overwhelming so you both can talk. Sounds as if she really needs to get away from the guy she is with. Good luck!

• I've been trying to send little messages to let her know I care and am thinking about her but I try to space them out. 1-2 a day at different times each day. Little jokes we used to share, things like that. So far it doesn't seem to be working.

What Guys Said 0