Should I walk away from this friendship with him?

So girls what would you do in this situation? Guys what would you want the girl to do in this situation?

A little context:

-Liked this guy, we hung out a couple times.

-He acknowledged our mutual interest, but said he was still torn up/missed his ex. Suggested FWB, I said no, got really pissed for a couple weeks and then we eventually agreed to do just friends.

-Haven't hung out since (been couple months), though we still see each other in class, and he still IMs me every day.

-I thought I could do just friends (and I could while I still had that little bit of resentment at him for suggesting FWB) but now I'm over it, I've started to like him again...

So do I tell him? Do I cut contact..? I'm so confused here, please any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

02

Most Helpful Guy

• FWB is such a cop-out. If you REALLY want a real relationship with this guy and you're drop dead in love with him, wait it out. Trust me, you don't want to be "the rebound chick". Guys like confidence, so by even suggesting this, he's telling you that he's not emotionally available. My suggestion is to date around and make it look like you're in high demand. If he's interested in a relationship with you in the slightest, he WILL respond. If not, nothings lost.

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't sound like he's emotionally available. I would move on.

What Girls Said 0