Boyfriend says 'I will tell you if I am going to cheat', what does this mean?

my boyfriend recently said to me that he will tell me if he is going to cheat on me...

he has cheated on his girlfriends before and says that he would never cheat on me as he knows it hurts etc.

but, why would he say that he would tell me first... he just makes me worry!

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It's as if he's asking for your permission or trying to make sure you're okay with it. Send him packing.

What Guys Said 3

• It means he doesn't respect you at all. What guy would ever say that to the person he's in love with? Move on...

• i wouldn't wonder what it means I would dump him.

• It means that he's stupid!

What Girls Said 2

• why would he say that he would tell me first? He's giving you a warning and preparing you for the hurt because he most likely thinks by telling you if he feels ready to cheat you'll end the relationship and won't be hurt.

• do you think so? I must admit that I have thought this... like a liar who claims to be a liar and then l they lie and say "well I told you and you knew I was a liar" etc... arg!

• Wowwww what a DICKHEAD! (him not you!)

I thought when people cheat they don't tell their partners?!

urm well anyways yeah he's going to cheat on you?

he's not even sure about how he feels anymore.