I didn't meant to cheat, have you ever done this?

have you ever cheated on our girl/guy but didn't mean to ?!

37

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't mean to? What does that even mean?

What Guys Said 6

• naw sex with another person isn't an accident... that's a fully conscious decision

• Yeah, I hate it when I go to a party and a random girl just lands on my d***...i don't know how these thigns happen I swear!

[sarcasm]

• No way that just sounds like a bad excuse cause you don't wanna tell the guy the truth. I know somebody who did and told me the same thing.

• No, I've never cheated on anybody. Except Hollywood and the music industry. haha.

• I've never done anything I didn't mean to do.

• "Ooops, I cheated on you. Sorry, it was an accident."

Sorry, said it out loud and it still sounds ridiculous. Sounds like you maybe regret cheating, or getting caught, but it was no accident.

As Dr. Phil says, "You need to own your choices."

What Girls Said 3

• Ugh yeah, I hate when I slip on a banana peal and I accidentally kiss the guy in front of me or if I'm taking a shower and fall out the window somehow and land on a guy's penis. It gets so annoying after awhile.

...

No, perhaps you regret cheating. But you had a decision and you chose the wrong option. So now just face the consequences and next time you have the chance don't screw it up again.

• I think I would feel too guilty to even think about it, but no I haven't done such a thing.

• No, and even being drunk isn't an excuse.