When are you impressed by someone at the gym?

When are you like "woahhh?" lol If someone's been running a super long time I'm impressed or I guess if I see guys doing cardio in general (so many skip that and just lift)...like to see them doing abs as well...not fazed by the grunting types! Anyone can grunt! =p

26

Most Helpful Guy

• i get impressed when I see someone there routinely. anyone can get up and go to the gym one day but you have to be consistent to get results. and that takes dedication

• Excellent point! Yep it's amusing seeing the New Year's crowd gradually dwindle down to leave the regulars again...

What Guys Said 5

• I'm impressed by how hot some of the women are, but 95% of them are doing stupid, stupid stuff.

Anyone doing deep squats or olympic lifts I'm like 'yeah'.

Guy on the power rack beside me last week was doing burpee-pullups. I asked him why he was being a suck and not doing a full muscle up instead of just pullup.

• Wait what is stupid stuff to u? lol leave the guy to his pullups! They count! =)

• The number of reps they are doing suggests they're too light.

A lot of women imagine doing high rep low weight will 'tone' rather then 'bulk them up'. In fact, women can't bulk up in most cases without injecting testosterone. Lifting heavy is the best way to firm up.

• Lifting heavy few reps is good for strength...lifting light many reps is good for endurance...

• I guess I'm impressed by the Mr. Universe types doing squats. It just seems like a pain.

I'm also impressed by the women who wear the tiny shorts. It's quite impressive how they fit so snug around their nice booty.

• Today at the gym,a girl was wearing nice spandex was doing quad lifs or something, her ass sure looked good though. haha

• I'm usually impressed by everyone at the gym because I'm a fatass.

• Awww don't be hard on yourself...everyone doesn't start out as all toned and stuff...it's like a job...u work at it...u know?

• I always lose weight when I have a job vs sitting at home all day. Also nope, exercise sucks. I hate being fat, but I'm content with it over exercising.

• Try finding an activity that you would enjoy...do you like skating? or dancing? or swimming? It doesn't have to be a fancy gym machine...and avoid buying unhealthy foods so you won't be tempted to eat them at home! Also, keep food in drawers (out of sight)! Keep yourself busy...

• I'm usually surprised to see any fatties in there doing anything at all.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't really go to the the gym, I exercise elsewhere.

• Never...I don't watch people. I do my own thing.