What if a ex friends you on Facebook, what are their reason for doing so

What if a ex friends you on Facebook on your birthday, what are thier reason for doing so

32

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe they want to be friends or to upcount their friends

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say so that they can be your friend again :)

• To see if your life is better than there's

• but why, is it because they may still like me

• Oh honey she sounds like she was a little on the needy side and she broke up with you hoping it would make you miss her. Probably why the sudden Facebook drop in. To see if you missed her. Do you want to get back together with her?

• half of me does and the other half no, she stood me up after I drove 6 hours to see her

What Guys Said 2

• To keep tabs on you and to be sure that you are as miserable as she wants you to be. If you are not, then she will lead you on until you are, it's what's they do. Since it was your birthday, that was the best time to catch you off guard. It is not to be "friends" with you. What kind of friendship would it be anyway?

• so really your saying is that she still like me and she wants me to be miserable by trying to lead me on

• She stood you up because she KNOWS just by you answering her she can have you anytime she wants and that's what she was checking for. She can play the game, stand you up, and you will keep chasing her while she is laughing her ass off. It's for her amusement, to boost her ego, and it puts her on a pedestal. What kind of "friendship" is that?

• oh so really she is in regret

• To see what you been doing...or to creep on you secretly lol

• yea but why, what's the real reason, it must be a good one if the remember my birthday