Ex Boyfriend keeps staring?

My ex boyfriend and I broke up last March. I'm in my senior year of high school and he's in one of my classes. I always catch him glancing at me but not for more than 1 or 2 seconds. I have a new boyfriend now, whenever he sees him and then sees me he just gives me a long 5 second stare. What does this mean?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He's a jellyfish! Have you ever heard the expression "You always want what you can't have?" Well, this most definitely applies to past relationships! So, remember to play nice (i.e. don't ham it up when you're with your boyfriend, but don't freeze up, either..) and just treat him like any other person. Remember, if he wasn't good enough to have you when you're single, then he's DEFINITELY not good enough to have you when you've moved on!

Best of luck! :)

• Maybe he's jealous. And if he is, good. Let him be. He's obviously your ex for a reason and unless you are close friends or anything of that sort take advantage of the situation, have fun with it! Every girl loves to mess with her Ex's head.

• Haha you're right! As soon as I see my ex I grab my boyfriend and give him a big kiss :)