She's going to lunch with her ex boyfriend

I met this girl that goes to a different high school in town at a party. She responded to two of my tweets the next day so I texted her a few days later. We've been texting every day all week, she even texts me first twice. Yesterday I asked about going to lunch sometime soon. We setup a day next week to go to lunch and she seemed really excited. Today she texted me saying she had bad new. She said the day we setup for lunch is her ex's birthday and she told him she would go with him but we needed to go ASAP. I'm a little confused. She told me before that her ex was a d***. I know I'm only talking to this girl so she can do whatever she wants, but should I be worried about her going to lunch with her ex?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe she needs closure or maybe she isn't over him

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0