Asked her out again, what do you think?

Well I called my ex up, got her voice mail. I said something like, "just wanted to chat for a minute, call me back if you want. ttyl." She called back like 5 min later and said she was in the shower. Sounded happy to hear from me, who knows? she said she had something to do when I asked her out for later that day. You may say it was bs, but it was actually something I knew about before, I just forgot it was that day. Mind is a little occupied, Ah well. So I chit chatted for a minute, I didn't offer up anything or ask her what was going on but she told me what she did during the day. I said enjoy your night, maybe we can do it next time. She said OK. Thoughts?

11

What Girls Said 1

• I THINK YOU SHOULD ASK HER OUT AGAIN. IM A WOMAN AND MY OPINION ON THAT IS IF A WOMAN GIVES IN TO HER EX WHENEVER HE DECIDES TO CONTACT HIS EX, SHE COMES OFF TO BE DESPERATE TO THE EX. EX'S WILL HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR A WOMAN ALSO. ANOTHER THING SHE COULD STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU AND IT MIGHT BE HARD FOR HER TO GO OUT WITH YOU AT THIS TIME AGAIN. NO WOMAN WANTS TO BE HURT. MAYBE SHE IS MAKING SURE OF THINGS SO SHE MAKES THE RIGHT CHOICE. (PEOPLE VALUE THE THINGS THEY WORKED FOR. THINGS THAT COME EASY DONT HAVE MUCH VALUE).

SO YES IF YOU STILL HAVE STRONG FEELINGS FOR HER AND ITS NOT JELOUSY YOU ASKED HER OUT AGAIN, THEN DONT GIVE UP. SHE NEVER TOLD YOU NO ABOUT NEXT TIME.

HOPE I HELPED SOME WITH MY ADVICE

GOOD LUCK!

• Thank you, like hearing the positive from time to time. Been hoping this will go well. She never said anything during the break up, like lets be friends or don't call me or anything like that. I hoped that was a sign we could try to work through the problems. debating on when to ask again now. hmm

• stop typing in capslock, its really f***ing annoying

• M.Y.O.B bauer. You do what you want and so will I. Its a free country. Wow you get annoyed as easily as capital letters?

What Guys Said 1

• how long you guys were apart for

• a few weeks

• I agree Jan.. It was not a nice thing I did in terms of respect, but it wasn't that bad either. I didn't cheat or anything like that. I don't think she could just walk away over it so easily. I may be wrong tough. What do I know? I'm just trying to ease back into it. I know our old relationship didn't work and I want to start a new one. I'm generally a patient person so I can manage a fresh start but I can't just sit around and wait for it. it doesn't feel right, no fighting.

• dude you jsut got out the relationship. nvm I promise that if you get back with her to soon it will not last