Have you ever cheated on one of your significiant other(s)?

It is a horrible thing to do, and I have never done it. But what bout you guys and girls?

Have you ever cheated on one of your significiant other(s)?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Never have, never will!

I went through it when my parents divorced because my mom cheated on my dad with another guy. (they're back together now, but that's not the point) The point is I saw what it did to my dad, and it was terrible to just watch by and not be able to do anything. So NO! I will never do it... EVER. That's just something that would never even cross my mind. Why would I be with a guy, if I would be ready to cheat and therefore hurt the guy I love? That's just stupid. And excuses like ''I was too drunk to understand what I was doing'' Those are just lies!

So No. I would never ever cheat, not even to get back at the guy for cheating on me. I still want to keep my dignity when he apparently doesn't.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• No. That's something I'm completely against. My loyalty doesn't wax and wane that easily. When I commit, I commit, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. of course not. that's wrong. haha.

0|1
    0|0
    • I thought no meant yes with women?

• lookin for a good time lady antebellum lyrics youtube

• lol. dear god.hahaha

sir..you are sharp. hahaha. but no seriously. I meant it though. every o in that no. =) hahahhahahah.

• Nope but I got cheated on

0|1
    0|0
  • No. xD

0|1
    0|0
  • i have and I regret it

0|1
    0|2
  • Never

0|1
    0|0
  • never have, and never ever will..

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes...because he cheated on me first.Does that considered I'm cheating too...>_<

0|1
    0|2

What Guys Said 5

• nope never had and never will. If you want to be with someone else just break up with the one your with

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope never

0|1
    0|0
  • Y'alls

LOL

2|1
    0|0
  • No, I would never do that

0|1
    0|0