How to get motivation back?

I'm currently at uni and no matter what I do weather it be with friends or work I have to do on my course I just can't seem to get any motivation. This has been going on for a couple years now and would like to know of ways to get this motivation back cause I am tired of having this attitude of meh the minimum will do.

Please help, thanks.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should do more of what you're interested in. Do you have hobbies? And make yourself go do it! Everyone I think gets in those moods, HECK some weekends I'll eat peanut butter and jelly because I don't feel like driving to the store! lol I make my self exercise and recently I made myself attend a charity event that my company had. If this doesn't work - you could always hire your own personal cheerleader! ha

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0