Mess with exes heart?

well my Ex who I dated for 5 years and was AWFUL to me and I never felt close to at all is on Facebook. well I made a alternated fake profile just to toy with his heart for all the sh*t he gave me. do you think this is wrong? or keep it up?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• well I won't say its wrong

but what's the use of giving him some more time out of year life just go out m pretty sure yu can find a lot of other guys who would cheerish you ... by toying wth him you would only waste year time and 2ndly you have a chance off falling for hiim again

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I can sort of understand why you're doing it, and how it might bring you temporary satisfaction. But I think it's probably not good if you waste too much time on him because that's unhealthy. I'm sure most of us have thought of revenge at one point in our life, but just make sure you don't go overboard with it. It would be better if you could just let go, to be honest.

• i support you. it won't hurt in the long run and it give you satisfaction in the short run