Is this considered cheating, girls?

You are at a club/bar with your boyfriend when an attractive girl who is a stranger approaches him and starts talking to him. Since he's nice he talks to her for a bit but doesn't flirt. What do you think?

102

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not cheating , most girls are VERY possessive , and get jealous easily . Which is why she probably got mad at you , but that it a situation you can't really avoid seeing that you don't want to be a d*** to other people just to keep your chick happy . If she really cares about you she will get over it .

What Girls Said 9

• No. I'd probably make it pretty clear that we were there together if SHE was flirting, but I'd still be friendly. And if at that point the girl was still continuing to be overtly flirtatious [which would be rude to me], I'd expect him to kind of make it known [out of respect for ME and our relationship] that her attentions aren't returned. Politely, of course. I wouldn't want him to like, tell her to f.uck off or anything, but just make it obvious that he's there with ME and not looking for or interested in anything else. If anything, involve me in the conversation if it goes on more than a couple minutes, because otherwise he's being rude too and neglecting the person he came there with, lol. But it's definitely not cheating.

• Nope.

• That's definitely not cheating.

Cheating is when you emotionally, mentally or physically go elsewhere!

• no, I wouldn't think you're cheating, just being friendly.

• nope

• what was the girl talking to you about? if she was flirting with you right in front of her, then OBVIOUSLY that's why she's mad

if she wasn't flirting, then maybe she though you were entertaining her too much and neglecting your girlfriend.

idk, girls are weird lol

• She was trying to flirt, like just making conversation like - what are you drinking? what's your name?

• Its not cheating at all, but maybe your girlfriend just doesn't trust you! I'm a jealous girl too as much as I hate to admit it... obviously when a girl starts speaking to you your going to talk to her and not be rude! But if your girlfriend is insecure she may not look at it that way because when we are insecure we think of the worst things that could happen and tell ourselves it is happening! Maybe you should take this as a "sign" that your girlfriend is insecure and focus on her for a bit and make sure she trusts you! And the next time an attractive girl speaks to you she will know she has nothing to worry about

• noooo!

• Not cheating AT ALL.

• So why would she storm off out of the place and get all pissed. I'm thinking she's probably testing me

• No. That's called jealousy. Maybe she's jealous/controlling...

What Guys Said 2

• NO not cheating conversation is not cheating or every man in the world would be considered a cheater

• asks her if its cheating after she wakes up in the morning.