Does this sounds unfair, after she cheated?

So basically, my girlfriend of a year cheated while she was drunk at a party. She told me the next day, as soon as she found out. She gave the guy head. I took her back only because she said apologized, told me, was drunk and she's f***ing hot. Anyways, as a punishment I told her that to make it up to me, she needs to come over,clean my entire house and give me head whenever I wan through-out the day .. While wearing a french maid outfit. She thinks that's unfair?

So she did it. The best part was when my friend came over, hahaha. She ended up giving me head about five times, then we f***ed and I dumped her.

158

Most Helpful Girl

• You both sound extremely immature. First, if she cheated on you then there is an underline problem you two may have. Couples who aren’t getting their needs met in a relationship will often seek it outside of the relationship. Communication and trust is key to any relationship. What you need to do is actually find and solve the problem rather than challenging her with ridiculous “make up” demands. Which is, in my opinion, juvenile. If you want her in your life then communicate and work it out if not then end it.

• Wow you're making it sound like she did nothing wrong, lol

• I never said she was innocent. I said she was immature. But of course, people would rather play the blame game rather than solving the issue at hand.

• He's better without her in his life.

What Girls Said 14

• youre a little too immature for a girlfriend dude, either break up with her cause of course she'll do it again...get drunk, be stupid and apologize days later OR tell her she's a little whore for doing something completely immature and pathetic while making a total fool of herself! Be honest instead of acting like the d*** that you are, just so you can get great pleasure from it. In other words break up with her.

• Drunk or sober you don't accidentely suck on a guys penis. She did it once and she will do it again!

• That's for sure Kain6th! I've sucked many a penis in both sober and very drunk conditions and I can tell you that as I was doing it I knew it, who I was doing it too might have been a bit foggy, but I knew I had a penis in my mouth! lol

• once a cheater, can't forgive her. I just go by the rule I have in every relationship 'no second chances'

obviously she has issues and everyone's not perfect.

and no taking her back at this point is a waste of time. I'd move on if a guy cheated. outta sight, out of mind.

• Shit I gave you a downvote, but meant to upvote you. I agree completely!

• I think it sounds fair. Spesh since she told you bout it right away. Having her clean the house reminds me of when a child does something bad, they have to clean. And the head thing throughout the day is a nice add too.

• Just kidding. You're a d***. You're probably not keeping her for the right reasons.

• he isn't the one who cheated.. But I agree he is going a bit overboard here.

• hahaha I wouldve laughed and said you're too cute, seriously how would I make it up?

lol but I wouldn't cheat.

• And guys say they want a "good girl" lmao

• yeah, I would consider that just a little unfair!

• WHAT?! you are so wow. and that's not a good thing. lol.

• I can't believe you able to accept her back lol.

• After she cleans your house and does all this sh*t for you I have a feeling you're going to laugh in her face tell her its over and send her on her way.. Is it unfair. In my eyes hell no... I may be f***ed up for not thinking that it's unfair but she was treated like cheap labor at that party so why can't she be cheap labor for you. Do I think what you plan to do it right? No but to say it's unfair or right is a matter of how you view things morally.

• well said. I love the point about cheap labor.

• I love how I was right. I should get Best answer for my future telling

• if you forgive someone...you hold no grudges and accept them back without having to do something in return except maybe gain your trust back.

• i agree but the girl should be willing. otherwise she isn't really sorry.

• lol. I believe if you cheat on someone you don't really love them in the first place. if you get drunk, you're putting yourself in a compromising posistion. if you're able to give a bj, I think you are capable enough to walk or stumble away.lol. But if one of the reasons you took her back is because of her looks it's questionable. lol. =P and then on top of that you want her to clean for you in...in a maids outfit...idk would you ware a maids outfit and clean if you went down on a girl? lol

• Excellent choice of fantasy, dude! Though I wouldn't stay with her at all. If she's that irresponsible (to get that drunk in the first place. And then not to have anyone looking out for her) it very well may happen again.

Though because she's so sorry about it, just let her go, don't use her then dump her that's cruel and mean and heartless.

• WTF is wrong with you...?

• WTF is wrong with her?

• Being drunk does not excuse her actions.

• I didn't exactly say that. Its what her 'punishment' was.

What Guys Said 8

• Why wasn't her cheating a deal-breaker for you? If you're staying with her just because she's "hot," you're headed down a bad road.

• I say you make those requirements and after she fulfills them, then dump her.

• lol you're keeping her?

• While I don't consider being drunk an excuse at all, giving head is even worse at cheating as you have to know what you are doing. So with that background, no punishment seems too harsh to me. As I would not have taken her back.

• She should figure out a way to make it up to you. You shouldn't be the one telling her what to do. If she's really sorry, she'll make it up in an adequate way.

• She cheated on you. I don't think she is one to tell you that something is unfair.

• Sounds like a perfect day to me.

• she better make you a sandwich too!

• Is this before or after you call her a dirty drunken tramp?