We had sex on second date, is he still interested in me?

Anonymous
Hi.. Met this guy I really like, he's 33 years old. Our first date went really well and we enjoyed it so much. We kissed on the first date. He asked for another date which was last Saturday to hang out watching movies at his place. So I came. We talked after the movie the suddenly we started making out and somehow I stopped cos I didn't want anything leads to sex. Told him it was too early but we made out again I said again that I couldn't this this, not because I don't want to but because I think we need to get to know each other better.

He decided to go out instead with me and we talked a lot of things for hours, till we finally hit back to his place and I asked if I could stay at his place cos it was already 2am and I couldn't possibly go home. He said no problem. Then at his house we talked again for hours and hours till morning.

When we were talking he said that he really likes me and he likes the fact that I took him out of his comfort zone. He likes hanging out with me cause I'm beautiful, smart, independent and really fun to be around. he can talk about a lot of things with me and really enjoy spending time with me. He told me that we should hang out more cause he wanted to get to know me better. he respects why I don't want to have sex with him. He said because I was trying to protect myself. He said he's a really passionate guy (He's a scorpion) and hope I could understand that.

After talking for hours, We made out and things got hot and heavy, in the end we had sex. After having sex, we slept together like lovers do. We cuddled and he kept staring into my eyes and he always kissed me on the cheek or in my forehead every once a while till we fell asleep. He would caress my hair and starts looking into my eyes and just smiles. Even when he woke up, he began kissing me on the cheek or in my forehead. We just laid there on the bed and stared into each others' eyes.

I left his place and when I got home , we started chatting again and told me how he had a great time with me last night..

My questions are:

1. Does he really like me and just not there for the sex? He told me twice that he really liked me. I just wanna make sure...

2. What should I do next? I don't want to be having sex all the time with him before we got exclusive. What should I tell him to make him understand this?

I don't wanna be his FWB.

3. Does his action like staring into my eyes, caressing my hair, or kising me on the cheek and forehead mean something?

4. Should I play hard to get? I really like this guy a lot.

5. Did I make a mistake by having sex with him? is there any chance we could be exclusive even tho we had sex on the second date?

Please help and thanks. appreciate it!
6 Opinion