How long til you realize you shouldn't have left her?

If you leave a girl and things were never that bad, just a few minor issues, but you didn't have the patience right now for a relationship...how long, if ever, would you realize that you might have made a mistake? You guys had a really good connection previously, tons in common, had a lot of great times together, 2 year relationship...

a, I think when people do things like she has, it really turns us off from wanting them anymore. It helps us get over them lol. Which is what's making things difficult for me because my ex never did anything sh*tty to me. Oh well, it's only been a month so I guess I can't be too hard on myself
oops. comment in wrong place ;)

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys don't just pack up and forget girls. Usually if a girl leaves a guy she usually is over him already and then will go sleep around until she finds someone new. Often times it is compared to their old relationship and they either regret leaving the prior guy, or the new guy is the old guy plus some. It's different for guys though with regards to us leaving. We usually leave when we have cold feet, or we feel like we can't provide enough for you, and in rare cases when we find someone else. If we love or loved you at any point in time, those feelings just don't go away and anyone new is just a rebound. It just all depends on what he said was the reason for leaving. My ex and I had a great relationship but a few minor problems along the way that snowballed into something bigger than it should have been and she just left. Not only did she just leave, she completely forgot me and never looked back.

• Every guy I have left...I never looked back. I checked out of the rel long before I ended it. Sorry :( My recent ex boyfriend said he didn't think he wanted a relationship right now. I know he's having some personal issues

• I did for a long time, and at one point I would have even settled for a friendship. Due to the way that she left me, and ignored all attempts I made to contact her (calls, texts, emails, a letter, etc) I am not at all interested in even seeing her again. Actually I felt nothing when I saw her after I walked into that establishment. But, it does make me sick to think I did all that for her and hearing more about her past and life. She had her chances. If she crawls back after this guy, no thanks.

• I think when people do things like she has, it really turns us off from wanting them anymore. It helps us get over them lol. Which is what's making things difficult for me because my ex never did anything sh*tty to me. Oh well, it's only been a month so I guess I can't be too hard on myself A minute ago

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0