Left-handed Presidents, coincidence or conspiracy?

5 of 7 of the last Presidents have been lefties, and in 1992 all 3 major candidates were lefties. They only add up to 10% of the total population. This is an extreme statistical improbability.

Do they have an agenda? Is there something sinister going on here?

75

Most Helpful Girl

• "Is there something sinister going on here?"

Lol, is that some kind of pun? Can't even tell if this is serious or not.

What Girls Said 6

• You know what's a real conspiracy? Presidents dying on the 4th of July :P

• Shh! We are trying to take over the world! Don't blow our patriotic cover!

• Nothing sinister going on here just a coincidence. I myself am a proud leftie! :)

• Coincidence.

• that is interesting I didn't know that...maybe lefties are just better politicians? IE they make better liars than us righties? lol

maybe my first grade teacher was right and lefties are of the devil?

huh...

• you're silly.

What Guys Said 5

• What possible agenda would left-handed people have? What grudges would they possibly bear? I've never heard of anyone being persecuted for being left handed.

• You've never heard of anyone being persecuted for being left-handed?

link

The word "left" is usually associated with words meaning awkward, not right, improper, and even evil...

Apparently some people even thought once that left-handed people were witches...

• Yeah, there was some really weird, messed-up stuff going in schools as recently as the 80s that I can attest to.

• Sorry for pushing this lol, I just think it's pretty interesting. Not really concerned with the specific topic of this question, but the whole left-handed thing is really kinda fascinating when you look at how it's made people act about it...

• Sweet Jesus! He's right!

Oh wait.

• Shhh, the Illuminati may be on this thread! I've heard it on good authority they're all left-handed.

• Who cares?

• its just that they are from the same blood line so to answer your question, yes something sinister is going on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuWamYGsh9c