Is it OK to flirt with you in the gym, and try to get your number?

is it OK to flirt with you in the gym, and try to get your number?

70

Most Helpful Girl

• Wouldn't that be annoying? If I was exercising at the gym, I think I'd wanna be left to my own devices. When you're all icky and covered in sweat, the last thing you'd wanna do is flirt.

• i thought the same thing. besides the sweaty thing

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, but only if you can do it in a non-creepy way. Don't start off with "wow you were looking so damn hot stretching over there" or some other stupid-ass line.

If you're cute and buff? PLEASE ask for my number lol

• No...I'm focused at the gym like I'm on a mission.

• well if your not weird, creepy, drenched in sweat or a meathead or a scrawny weirdo then yes I am pretty sure any girl at the gym would love to be approached. and I like what another girl said-

don't come up with a awkward comment like oh your so flexible or wow you have nice...

it happens to me and the first thing I want to do is run away.

besides hormones are flying high when your working out so everyones a little more flirtatious

• Maybe it's just the gym I go to but I found that most of the men there are meatheads. The last thing I want to do when I'm working up a sweat at the gym is flirt. I found a repellent for this - always put your headphones on & zone out lol

• If you have good personalities and attitudes why not.

• if 'r a good looking guy?..

HELL YEAH

• not winning

• ooohhh just think positive,don't be too shy when you want someone...just be confident as always..chin up you can do it...or let her pass your way..well we women we have diff thoughts...

What Guys Said 0