Should I answer my ex's emails?

My ex girlfriend dumped me because she no longer wants to be in a relationship. (There was also someone else/she cheated). I've implemented NC for the pass 25 days and have been recovering. On day 19th, I kind of sent her a funny picture to which she responded very excitedly with a question (which I ignored ..yea kind of childish).

So I resumed NC and just today she started sending me random emails about things we talked about some time ago. Just really irrelevant random things to which she asks how I feel about it and etc... From what I gather, she is trying to get a dialogue started between us by emailing me these random things which a question attached to them. What are your thoughts, and should I respond to these emails? (I do want her back, but only on her terms.)

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel that nothing you could have done to force her to cheat. If she felt that you were a bad boyfriend to her, then she could have ended things and then be with someone else.

If you continue to contact her, then it will set you back and you will never move on. To make someone come back to you, you have to be willing to lose them 100%. If you guys get back together now, it won't work out as there was a reason why you broke up to beginning with. You can't break up and get back together and expect everything to work out. Problems don't just disappear just because you were apart for a month.

Block her email and/or don't read them. Nothing good can come from it...especially not when you're trying to heal.

What Girls Said 3

• I was going to say ignore her...but you just said you want her back. Why can't it be on your terms though? I guess you want her to regret dumping you, but in order to do that you have to make her miss you. I think just showing her you can be happy without her is a start, that you don't need her. So yeah maybe don't reply.

• you literally opened the door again for her when you "kind of sent her" that funny picture. isn't it enough that she already cheated on you and dumped you? why would you want to get back with that girl again?

• I've gone over this many times and I felt that I pushed her to that point. I don't condone what she did, but I imagined myself in her shoes and I think I would have done the same thing. We were in a 3 year relationship in which the 1st 2 years were wonderful. The last year was a nightmare...I was a terrible Boyfriend in every sense, while she tried her best to keep us afloat. I've never cheated on her in the sense that anything got physical, but I did subconsciousness pursue a girl that I liked.

• Seem like the more they hurt us, the more we want them huh. I know how you feel, but gotta understand that these kind of relationships are never going to work out. Because obviously the other person doesn't and won't ever feel the same way about us. They only want us back when they feel lonely. So they break up with us, hurts us, and then they want to talk to us again like nothing happened only when they want to? F.uck that.

Gotta be strong.

What Guys Said 1

• Read them but don't answer them

EXCEPT, reply and mark "RETURN TO SENDER"