Are really hot guys with great bodies just arrogant cheaters with incomplete personalities?

I'm really hoping this is not the case because lately these are the type of guys who are try to get with me and of course, naturally, as a female who likes men, I can't help but be attracted! The more 10/10 type guys I date, the more I'm starting to realize a similar pattern of behavior they all seem to share. 10/10 meaning really gorgeous guys with great bodies who know they are cute and have a lot of females (and sometimes males lol) giving them attention! What really confirmed these ideas is one of my very hot, 10/10 type friends and listening to what he said. Now, I could never date him after knowing him so well lol but anyway he was saying "Because I'm cute, I know I could get other girls." He was trying to get this girl's number even though he has a girlfriend because he feels that his girlfriend may have cheated on him. I'm starting to get really cautious about dating guys who are really hot because it seems like most of them are extremely arrogant and tend to be a**holes because they think they can use their looks to get out of any and everything. I'm also noticing that a lot of gorgeous guys with great bodies are incomplete men. By my definition, an incomplete man is a man who only possesses half or of the traits necessary in order to build a certain type of relationship and take care of someone's heart. I'm starting to notice that a lot of hot guys have it together when it comes to looks, but when it comes to personality, they seem to be lacking. For some, I kind of think maybe it's because they're so used to getting praised for their looks that now they just rely on them instead of taking it to the next level. I hope that's not the case because I love me some hot guys! Yet I refuse to date a guy who is gorgeous and a 10/10 when it comes to looks but is lacking with personality.

What is your opinion on this topic? Girls, any similar experiences?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• We live in a very superficial society. People who are born attractive usually have less need to use their brain, this in turn leads to them not having to think inwardly. This in turn leads them to be more prone to using people to reach their own needs, worry about their own satisfaction without any regards to others, etc. Why should they? They can almost always get what they want, if not from one sucker, another one that comes along, and trust me, there is ALWAYS someone who will come along.

To be extremely handsome/beautiful and at the same time possess a strong self-awareness is fairly rare, but is usually found in people who have had good upbringing, and know that their looks should not be their crutch. If it's any consolation, I know of one such young lady, and she's a good friend of mine. Having been overweight for most of her life, she experienced how tough life could be for someone who wasn't considered physically attractive. After losing weight and becoming attractive to many guys, she never lost sight of what really mattered and that was not allowing your looks to take front seat over your mind.

But to answer your question, you like what it is that you like, and you shouldn't be ashamed of it. A good looking guy is a good looking guy, but, what you CAN control, is your ability to read deeper into the person. Guys can be good liars but when you have an agenda, and plan on getting something from someone (whatever it may be), there IS a way to tell, there will always be tell-tale signs. One simply has to know what the person's base values are. Such as are they self-sacrificing? Do they help people when it's not only just CONVENIENT to them? Look deeper.

What Guys Said 2

• you are but mere sex objects to us. when we know we're hot, it's up to you to stand out from the rest or just be another notch in our bedposts. get used to it.

• lmao. what a pig! I hope you didn't truly believe you were offending me. You did nothing here but make yourself out to look like an incomplete man who will die without knowing what true love is.

• LOL!

• LOL!

• Not to sound cocky, but I do consider myself quite hot, girls look at me all the time and some even approach me so I guess I am considered cute/hot.

And I think I have a great personality, I am not the kind of guy that cheats on girls, usually around guys I act like I have no feelings or whatsoever but around girls that I really trust I really open myself and show my real personality, I am quite sentimentalist and I can't really cheat on girls without feeling guilty.

What Girls Said 3

• It's called men being confident because they have the validation to be confident and if you wanna date and be with a pathetic ugly loser then fine be my guess

• Many, yes, and the stupid a**hole that you talked to here is the living proof ! It makes me sad.

• Lol he's funny! He claims to be so desirable yet in the same breath presents himself as an arrogant, entitled, belittling jerk who degrades women and has way too much free time! Yeah, I bet women are fighting each other to be with him! lmao

• I'm pretty sure he's this bitter weirdo who sent me a message after I asked this question (it originally wasn't anonymous). The guy was so arrogant and self absorbed, talking about himself and his past girlfriends non-stop that I was bored to tears. He kept getting an attitude when I didn't cater to his entitled wishes like showing him pics. He was just a pain in the ass so I gave him a reality check then blocked him from the chat before he could run his mouth anymore lol So it might be him...

• ?I bet women are fighting each other to be with him! lmao? haha, it's like, ALL THE TIME ! XP ha ha bet he wanted to impress you but he's just so empty inside that his body and exs are the only thing he talks about . ?He kept getting an attitude when I didn't cater to his entitled wishes like showing him pics? this has to be the proof of what we're saying ! Oh well, maybe guys like him think that we really only do care about a guy's look.. Ups ! Not true. Too bad for him !

• Wow! I can so relate to your question because I'm currently talking to a guy like that.. He is really cute and great body and as I'm starting to know him more I realized he's a superficial freak. He once sent me a message saying" I know I'm cute but very choosy with girls" I was like what? That was such a turn off for me. Then another time he said girls confuse CONFIDENCE with cocky I honestly think this guy is too cocky. Always telling that his ex girlfriends were models and rich which I think its pathetic for a guy to tell a girl that..Little by little I'm starting to push him away because I started liking him and I CANT like a guy so superficial like him. He always has to go to they gym and when we hang out we only drink mineral water, I mean he doesn't force me to drink it but ill feel weird drinking something else. Plus always showing off how he can have any girl he wants and how girls come on to him. So I'm just like forget it not going to waste my time with a guy like that as much as I like him I'll rather pass. To answer your question, YES most of them are like that and the few that aren't mostly taken :( lol

• that sucks! ugh! humanity sucks these days :(