If a girl breaks up with you...This is mainly for guys

If a girl breaks up with you do you guys automatically assume they should be chasing after you to get you back even though the guy was in the wrong for talking to another girl?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• So you're saying that if you broke up with a guy because he was talking to another girl whether or not you should be the one to get him back? If I understand correctly and you were the one who broke up with him, I wouldn't think it's really either of your responsibilities to be the "chaser". Either one of you could. It may make more sense for you to do it because you broke up with him. He might not even realize the girl wants him back at all.

What Guys Said 6

• So simply the act of talking to another girl puts him in the wrong? Right... In any case she shouldn't expect him to come running back to her if she wants him back. If she wants him back she can damn well go to him.

• seems like your insecurity brought this relationship to a screaming halt and now you're trying to rationalize it as it was all his fault. typical...

• HE chatted up another lady. YOU dumped him.

Thus it follows that if he were honestly into you, he'd be the one to initiate the chase.

• If a girl breaks up with me, then I automatically assume she's done with me. I'm not going to chase her, regardless of the reason.

• girls don't break up with me... I break up with them

• I got dumped, I went chasing... I called and sent text messages when that didn't work I sent emails, and finally a hand written letter. NOTHING. I will never chase again.

What Girls Said 1

• wait all he did was talk to someone? he didn't cheat, he didn't act like a jackass, all he did was talk to to another girl? does anyone else see something wrong with this logic?