Half of me wants you and the other half is fighting to live without you

that's what my ex told me and logged off... she is confusing me

she had to travel and now she came back... she broke up because she couldn't handle a long distance relationship but ever since she came I wasn't in town and we have been only talking via chat...

62

Most Helpful Girl

• We're not her so we don't know exactly how she feels, but I am going through the same thing. Though it was my ex who broke up with me. I still love him so much and wants to be with him, but I know that I need to learn to be without him because the relationship was not working out. I can kind of understand where she's coming from. Maybe she does want to be with you, but she took the time to get over you and so now to have to go back and risk experiencing the pain and heartbreak again...it's hard. Basically, it's up to her to decide what she wants to do. Nothing you can say or do will help. But you should also know that you can't keep waiting for her to make her decision because she might never make up her mind or she might take a really long time. The best thing for you to do is to just move on. If she was meant to be your one, then she will be, but you can't put your life and happiness on hold for her.

What Girls Said 5

• her emotions and logic are in conflict. she remembers and wants maybe to be close to you but there were reasons why you guys are ex's so she's 'fighting to live without you' which means she wants to be independent from you.

there's different ways to interpret it and obviously only she knows what she meant by saying that.

• she's full of sh*t if she wanted you there isn't a real reason for a brreakup cut her off for a while shesoon chase you shell besad to know yourseeing someone else

• ignore her ass...if she wantss you she will coe back.

• it means she probly want to have sex with outher people maybe ask her

• She's having an internal conflict.

• And what is an internal conflict... and what can be done about that... because clearly I still have feelings for her...

What Guys Said 2

• She's having an internal conflict, and weirdly, I've done the same thing with a girl I've liked for a while. The right thing for her to do is to let you go because long distance relationships do not work. However, her heart aches for you because you are a good person and you always seem to make her happy.

• It means that when you are not being a d*** a**hole etc she wants to be with you..and when you do decide to be those things she wants nothing to do with you..im not saying you are but that's just what I get out of the question so don't get mad

• Nope... that's not it... I was treating her well... And she broke up with me a while ago and then kept confusing me... things is the situation changed... she had to travel and now she came back... she broke up because she couldn't handle a long distance relationship but ever since she came I wasn't in town and we have been only talking via chat...

• lol. isn't that what keeps her around?

• @NoOneListens21

What my answer?