An ex boyfriend text me today after not speaking for more than a year. Guys, if you are good at giving opinions, read this!

An ex boyfriend text me today after not speaking for more than a year. Our relationship ended really badly and unfriendly. Anyway he text me today to say that he had a new phone and had three people with my same name, so he wanted to know which was which and to text him back. He asked the question so I answered with my name and my location. He texts back eight hours later with, "dw I know which one it is now." It bothered me because he was the one who asked a question, I wasn't going to text back but did to show that I'm not immature and I've moved on and he texts back like that...Anyway I don't know what he meant by that last text anyone that can help?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• He meant, "Don't worry, I know which one it is now."

That's all he meant. There are no hidden meanings there.

What Guys Said 2

• he clearly texted you because he wanted yu bak but year reply ticked him off and he felt bad for you moved on

• Hes just telling you that he figured out which person it was he was trying to reach.

Why don't you text him back and ask him what's up?

• Thanks for your answer :) I would ask him except I know he's immature and will take it the wrong way. I'm glad not all guys are like him!

What Girls Said 0