Would you break up with someone with red flags?

Okay, the top 3 reasons for divorce - sex, family and finances.

I've been through an awful divorce because the person was terrible with money and lied about finances. My now boyfriend isn't "terrible' with money, but is not good either. Lots of red flags! Would you stay with him or not want to repeat the situation?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• People answering are babies. Money is a big deal in life. You can go with your boyfriend. Just don't have joint accounts and pay only for half of everything (rent, meals etc...). If after a few months he shows that he can manage his half then keep going. If not dump him.

What Guys Said 2

• Really? You're breaking up with people because of money? Try learning to give two sh*ts about the guy and not the pocketbook.

• I'd break up with you over the red flags I'm seeing already...

What Girls Said 2

• How long have you been together? If it's been less than 3 months and you're already seeing red flags, probably best to get out. Our instincts are usually more dead on than we like to acknowledge, and we usually ignore them and live to regret it later...

• money isn't everything. you need to base your choice on other stabilities such as emotional stability and other things. but also look within to see what You yourself can improve on.

• thx. this sounds about right. I'm just truly scared.