Does a serious relationship always rebound?

My ex and me was together a year straight after like 2 weeks he has a new girlfriend took her to meet the family reckons she is amazing says there trying for a baby

What I want to know is, is it always rebound?

11

What Guys Said 1

• nah its just timing. can't automatically assume that a relationship has ended and they go on the rebound. this person was probably there before you even realized it...

What Girls Said 1

• No, those two things contradict each other completely. If it's a rebound, it's not serious. And if it's serious, it's not a rebound. So your question should really be "is this just a rebound or is it serious?" Nine times out of ten, when somebody gets together with someone that soon after a break up, it's a rebound. Especially when you look at how fast they're moving, already met the family and talking about having a baby!? Either he said that just to make you jealous, or they're rushing things, which does not a serious relationship make. So I'd say in this case, yes it's a rebound.