Ex-boyfriend out for revenge? Please read...

Okay basically I had a really messy breakup with an ex a year and a half ago, we cut all contact, he hurt me and moved on 2 weeks later with his current girlfriend. Out of the blue he text me yesterday with the story that he had text the wrong person because he has another contact with my same first name but that he would correct it. I didn't reply. Today he texts me at the same time (7am) saying, "how you been" I replied with, "hey, I think you got the wrong person again." He texts back and said, "Must have deleted the wrong one and text you instead." To me that just sounded like a cover up for a pathetic plan to p*ss me off or get me fighting back because he text me 2 days in a row and said "he got confused." I was so pissed at his stupid reaction. It's been more than a year all contact was cut off, I haven't seen him since the day we broke up and he still holds a grudge when I was the one who was hurt and he still wants to fight or make me angry by letting me know that he's deleting my number after a year! I don't get it, why is he doing that?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• No one is forcing you to read his messages, or reply to them.

If you see a message from him, delete it. Don't read it.

If you see an incoming call from him, answer it and hang up immediately. Or answer it, put the phone down, and walk away. Let him spend his money making phone calls you'll never hear.

What Guys Said 3

• if your totally over this guy do the same delete his number..i think he is just looking for a stupid excuse to check on you..there was nothing wrong being cordial with your response but if he replies in that way best not to communicate with him anymore..if he was trying to make amends with you he should say something better and stop beating around the bush..

• Thanks you are right :)

• Who cares? Change your number, block his number, move on. No use understanding crazy people; that's what shrinks are for.

• Lol I like that last sentence, well said.

• Is he still with his 'new mrs'?!?!

• To my knowledge they still are, but I'm not 100% sure

What Girls Said 3

• you consider a couple text messages out for revenge? Am I missing somthing? "o no, he's txting my cell phone, he wants revenge and to do it he's going to make me go over my texting limit!" but seriously maybe he just wants to check up on you or have more closer since your break up ended so well. or maybe he misses you. either way, I wouldn't be saying "out for revenge"

• he's beening a baby.

Block number, block texts.

• I would seriously just leave him to it, forget about him, move on! :)