Would you rather cheat or be cheated on?

I'd rather be cheated on cause I hate cheaters and I can't even imagine what it must feel like.

• Cheat
  • Be cheated on
Select a gender to cast your vote:
if you'd rather cheat, you're a selfishass person.

props to those who'd rather get cheated on.
one star, really?

2027

Most Helpful Guy

• I HAVE been cheated on and I would say I would like to experience the other side of the situation but if I was with a girl I cared about, I wouldn't think about cheating. However, if I had my time back with the girl who cheated on me, I would've been frolicking through greener pastures.

What Girls Said 20

• Why not put on the Poll -

Cheat (WRONG ANSWER)

Be Cheated (Right answer)

Since you're so righteous over hypothetical situations *rolling eyes*

Most of the people who said they would cheat will probably never do it in real life it's damn hypothetical, gun to head, situation Stop taking your own question so seriously.

• cheated on,cheating disgusts me and well I can get rid of a cheating boyfriend,i can't get rid of my conscience

• what a lovely question. :p

i can't cheat, just impossible for me, so I guess I'd get cheated on.

• Without a doubt be cheated on. I would never EVER cheat. It would tear me up so much, it wouldn't be worth it at all. At least if I'm cheated on I wouldn't be able to trust the person, if I cheated I wouldn't be able to trust myself. If I can't trust anyone else, at least I can trust myself. I've been cheated on and I agree with this even more now.

• i'm sorry that happened to you. but at least you didn't turn into a cheater too, like some people here seem to have done.

• Never will I be a cheater. I'd rather break up with the person than cheat.

• that's very good.

• cheating could be fun, exciting, forbidden

getting cheated on ... that would just suck all-around

• maybe in a sex story it could, but would it in real life? you wouldn't think of how you'd be hurting the person you love?

• having had my heart broken time after time... I don't have a lot of hope that I would ever be in a relationship amazing enough that I would rather be cheated on than cheat

• that's pretty f***ed up...

• Neither. if I really like and respect a guy I wouldn't. And if he does that will be the end of the line for him.

• ok good. but that's not the point.

• Ok.. Been. Cheated on and it hurts too much so I pick cheat!

And why the down votes peeps?

• that's not coo, that's why.

• I'd rather get cheated on, I know how to deal with my own hurting, I would rather I get hurt than them.

• hmm.. I don't like your choices sir. (:|)

If I cheat, I'll feel guilty. If I get cheated on, I'll feel disappointed. Guilt lasts longer than disappointment (to me anyways), so I'd rather feel disappointed for a while than guilty for a long while.

• I've cheated. I'd rather cheat than be cheated on. My preference would be neither though. I've only cheated while extremely drunk, and when my boyfriend was being a total ass hole to me. But really there's no reason for not being faithful.

• i'd rather be cheated on. I could never hurt the one I love like that. I'd rather feel the pain, not give it.

• Cheated on.

• Cheated on...I can't imagine hurting someone like that

• in no way shape or form am I a shelfish ass but I would rather cheat. I never want to hurt anyone so before I cheat I would break things off with the guy. I don't want to be cheated on because I don't want my heart broken either

• then its selfish. you'd rather hurt than be hurt.

• maybe but you would rather get your heart broken than to hurt someone else? I don't know anyone who would prefer to get their heart broken lol

• look at these answers, a lot of people would.

and I've had it broken just a few months ago, I can take it.

• i don't even like thinking about cheating on my man, It would kill me. So I chose being cheated on

• Cheated on.

Clear conscience + I'm a bit of a masochist D:

• Be cheated on because I would never cheat on someone.

• Neither...

• come on, don't do that to me.

would it hurt you more to cheat or be cheated on?

would it feel the same either way?

• I actually have no idea... probably the same either way , don't want you to call me selfish lol :)

• i don't want to call you that either...

• be cheated on I'm not trying to have a case of sumthing just sayin

• how about neither? lol.

• how about just pick one or don't answer?

• i'm sorry you p*ss yourself off so much.

• whatever you say...

• I rather cheat...sorry,just being honest...and I'm ready to get downvote...

What Guys Said 26

• I would rather be cheated on because I know I haven't done any wrong besides the fact that she lost interest in me and that's why she did it. All in all I'm still in the clear. Guess she didn't feel the same. I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate.

• Be cheated on. I'd much prefer to not live with the possible guilt of betraying someone in that way.

• I'd rather cheat, because that would mean I'm no longer emotionally invested in my partner. If she cheated on me, I'd still like her and be emotionally devastated.

• i would rather be cheated on because I hate cheaters and if I cheated on a girl then I would hate myself

• Cheated on.

It would make the ego-crushing dream-shattering speech I'd give her almost worth it.

• I would rather be cheated on. I just can't imagine cheating on a girl because I would not be able to live with all that guilt and selfishness. I would rather be cheated on because then I know not to waste my time anymore on a relationship which involved dishonesty, sneakiness, heartache and a lack of trust

• Neither but if it happened it wouldn't be the Apocalyps.

• cheated on... what comes around goes around... and you can just find someone new without having to feel guilty

• i would rather go and stab myself in the neck to be completely honest.

• seriously, if you don't want to be with someone. break the f*** up with them. it's not that hard, especially if you obviously don't love them. why tear them to shreds just so you can get laid?

• yup yup.

• f*** lame questions like this :| both p*ss me off. Soo... blah

• Cheated on

• b for sure

• Cheated on... I couldn't even think about cheating on the girl I love.

• Cheated on-

• Be single...

• Cheat, All the way lol

I cheat anyways. Same girl gets old after a while.

• Obviously cheat: Would you rather be humilliated by a girl, than looking like an asswhole but still scoring?..with two girls?

• be humiliated. I wouldn't feel humiliated tho, I'd just leave her.

• Is there a neither option? Lol, both would suck. As a cheater, I'd feel a tremendous amount of overwhelming guilt, and as the latter, I'd feel a tremendous amount of overwhelming heartbreak. Everyone loses either way...

• be cheated on, at least it would give me a relationship which I have never had

• For me its not called cheating. its called..."NEXT?"

• niether would be ideal. id rather get cheated on

• cheated on. I always feel bad to hurt someone

• the guilt of cheating is as bad as the shock of getting hurt emotionally

But I'd rather cheat

• hmm... well I guess if its just as bad to you that makes sense.

but then again, its still selfish in the sense that you'd rather get to have sex with someone else or date someone else while they don't get to instead of them doing it to you.

• I have kind of been cheated on so I chose cheat. The cheater is the one that gets the enjoyment of doing it and they are pretty much in control of how they go about telling the person they cheated on. Where the person that was cheated on is basicly blind sided by someone they care about.

• but the cheater has a clean conscience.

• Yeah but put it this way how pissed would you be if the girl you thought you may marry one day come in and tells you she cheated on you?

• i'd rather be pissed and hurt than hate my-self.

• I'd rather be cheated on...

• cheating is fun as f***.