Relationship problems with boyfriend cheating and flirting, advice?

Me and my boyfriend of two years are having a lot of problems. Many monthes ago he cheated on me and I forgave him for it. We were doing so great. We were the couple that made everbody jealous. He took me on dates, played games, watched movies, and even went bike riding with no suspicion that he was cheating on me again. About a week ago a close friend of mine called me and told me that my boyfriend came on to his girlfriend and that they had been secrectly texting each other. My boyfriend came clean about it, and he wants to try to work things out... saying things like I love you and no one else. I want to marry and your the love of my life. He says he made a mistake and he realized that. I just don't know what to do. Somebody Help!

41

Most Helpful Girl

• its not going to end well. this happened to me and it was the most painful experience of my life. but personally, I couldn't leave him because I loved him so much. I just waited till he dumped me, its aweful I know. if you can, leave him. once a cheater always a cheater. and there is gonna be so much past hurt that is going to complicate your future relationship. its messy and it hurts, you should try and leave.

What Guys Said 1

• Dump him.

He's a lying ass.

Tell your friend dump his girlfriend too.

What Girls Said 3

• Kick him to the curb...

a kick to the nuts is at your discretion...

• ugh! some guyz are so full of bullsh*tt!

i think you should just leave him

he did it once, he's doin it again...

its up to you if you want there to be a third time. I think this will be a cycle if you let it happen

• dont wait for him to cheat again move on :)