IS it him or is it her?

So this guy I was seeing has a crazy ex girlfriends, I have seen her in action and psycho. He said it wasn't fair to me for this to be going on with her and for him to be seeing me. Before she showed up to his house being all crazy he was saying stuff like , your gonna stick with me right, I'm falling for you , I need a girl like you, I couldn't be more happy I met you. We spent everyday together. then he wanted to cool it off so I said OK well you figure out what you need to figure out and we will talk then. He said I promise to message you when I'm ready don't worry about me I'm gong no where. then two days later he deleted me off bbm and Facebook, he did not respond to text or inbox message so I didn't spend anymore the next day he added me back and then the following night he deletes me again, I did not message him on Facebook I was try to respect his space but then he deletes me again so I sent him and email asking what's on the go no response yet but I don't think ill be getting one so is it her or is it him?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• it's definitely her, can't trust bitches.

What Guys Said 1

• its the girl

my advice tell the guy that he has to get rid of her imediately if he wants you

What Girls Said 1

• Kind of hard to tell- she sounds a little nuts to be honest, but then the guy doesn't exactly sound completely balanced either. The ex could be a total psycho, or she could be a relatively normal girl who's taken her breakup really badly and has BECOME a little nuts when it comes to the guy. The guy obviously doesn't know WHAT he wants right now and it's making HIM behave pretty inconsistently and it's confusing as hell to boot. Sounds to me like neither one is quite over whatever was between them and until they are, neither one is going to be ready to actually commit to anyone else. Sorry you're caught in the middle...