Guys should I contact him?

I use to be seeing this guy until I screwed him over and I think I hurt him. Its been 5 months since we last talked ,then he cut off all communication saying I haven't changed and never will.

I miss him so much and his been on my mind everyday I feel like I had enough time to realize what I did wrong and how it made him feel.I want to talk to him again but I don't know what to say or if I should wait for him to come back.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• move on with your life, live and learn

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say forget him, you screwed him over and made him feel bad. You even made him feel so bad about it that he said that to you. Just leave it as it is and try to forget about him.

• well I have another question for you

what makes you feel that he is waiting for you to realize what you lost?

What Girls Said 1

• Some things are best left in the past, you've probably lost his trust and that's hard to get back but people do change and if you seriously do have feelings for this guy maybe you should talk to him. Just don't get your hopes up. Good luck.