I think that cheating can be prevented if you are honest with each other to begin with. Does anyone else agree

There is always a reason why somebody would cheat on someone. My point is that you can avoid committing the physical act by approaching your boyfriend/girlfriend head on and just be honest. Does anyone else agree with this? I would rather have my girlfriend just air her dirty laundry with me and tell me what's on her mind and not cheat. I have been cheated on before and found out the worst way possible. Does anyone see my point? Is honesty valued anymore?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am always very upfront with new boyfriends, I let them know right away that cheating is a deal breaker and I would appreciate at least a phone call. I told them I can handle being told that it's gonna happen cause then at least I can go my own way, but I also let them know that if I find out any other way, there is no room for conversation after that.

I have been lucky enough, that this has worked for me :) I can honestly say that I haven't had a cheating partner in over 7 years :) Although I was with one of them for 6 of those years :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't think that anyone would cheat on a girl and expect them to forgive them lol. That's just stupid. I also understand what you say, if your gonna cheat on someone you should at least break up with the person before doing so.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• My friend trusted his girlfriend with every secret but cheated on her and was cheated on. I don't think honesty is a key.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no simple solution to stop all cheating. Sounds like you're just feeling a little hurt since it happened to you. Don't worry, not everyone will cheat.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes