Just broke up. Will I hear from him again?

My exboyfriend and I dated for 4years. We just broke up a few days ago. Over the years we were together, I found numbers where he'd called different girls from work and others I couldn't pinpoint. He says it was innocent. After that I had trouble trusting him. I asked him about a phone number and he said he's tired of it and that it's over. I've not contacted him at all since it happened. Any chance he'll come back?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever asked him about these mysterious contacts before? If you have and he has proven to you that they are in fact innocent (does not appear to be so, based on this alone), then he probably feels you don't trust him. But if they are not, I don't see why you should bother hoping he will try calling back.

• During the years we dated I'd confronted him about other numbers but he never responded this way. When I asked him this time he said he's tired of this, I'm crazy and it's over. This is totally not like him. I haven't heard from him and I haven't tried to contact him either. Could he just be angry? Can't believe that he's throwing 4yrs away. Think I'll hear from him again? What do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• He became an Olympic bobsledder on the Jamaican team. No, how could we know this? He probably just moved on. Even if he he was being fake about how he felt when he left you, he still left you so he wasn't that into you I doubt. Maybe he's better gone.

What Girls Said 2

• Try to be more trusting , Until you find something that totally breaks the trust.
    Doesn't mean be sneaky , Just enjoy your relationship if you love him you will trust him until he gives you a reason not to.

• He was not trustworthy although you gave him credit. I think he's not waiting for, dear.