Is he worth it even though I made love to him?

ok to me sex means love, to care for that person and to never leave their side, and to make that person feel special. For me sex DOES NOT MEAN: only for pleasure, just to have fun , or to be a slut, to me that's what sex is not for. Anyway I made love with my boyfriend two months ago, we broke up the last day of school and I was crushed, my grandma died, I needed his support, so I asked him to come over and he did, we talked a bit about my grandma, but it led to sex. and then he dumped me a week later. I cried hysterically, I felt like trash and I felt ugly, but the thing is he apologized, and he said he did not mean to use me for my body in a way, he thought of it as a mistake, and that's why I'm so depressed, I felt like he used me but he said he didn't, and he will always be there for me as a friend, but we don't talk anymore because I did something to him recently that ruined our friendship (go to my profile and read my other question then you will know what I did that ruined our friendship). and now just looking back on how he left me right after he made love to me really hurts me, and sex means that you should never stop loving that person, and that you should consider them special , that's what sex means to me, and I do still consider him special, and yes I do cry because he doesn't talk to me, should I wait for him and be in all this pain, is he worth it? or is he NOT WORTH IT, and I can do better? will I find someone eventually? someone who I truly deserve? :'( I'm in so much pain help...

31

Most Helpful Girl

• just because he had sex with you doesn't mean your soul belongs to him. that's what you need to remember. doesn't mean you guys will be together forever and ever. doesn't mean he's your destiny and it doesn't mean he should love you no matter what

you need to make better choices and this was a mistake you made that doesn't mean you ARE that mistake or that it's some huge irreversible mistake that you'll never recover from. it means you need to learn what you are meant to learn from this and not repeat it.

this is why kids shouldn't have sex because they over romanticize what it means and how special it's going to be and in reality it's rarely like that...that doesn't mean that now you've had sex that you should do it with the entire football team because it means nothing it means that this isn't romeo and juliet it's not the end of the world as you know it I know right now it sure seems like it is but in reality it's just really bad immature judgment on your part AND his because you're just kids.

What Guys Said 1

• he doesn't sound like a terrible person from what I read in this and you last question, a terrible person would not have warned the counselor about there worries even if you had not meant what you said. with that in mind I would not recommend get back together with him, I think that it would be best to only be friend and hang out in Public places with other people for a wile. I think you should at least try to get some symboliance of friendship back if you can but be more careful.

What Girls Said 2

• I didn't look at what you did to him for him not to be your friend but my current boyfriend f***ed me over so bad and I was so heart broken :'( he realized what he didand begged even cried a couple times to have me back, now .. were both so madly in love with each other and tbh I wouldn't change Anything. What I'm trying.g to say is that everyone deserves a second d chance but you can't be too lenient. Hun I'm sorry if you take this offensively but in my opinion you two did not make love. Having sex DOES NOT equal making love. Two different things. Regardless how sorry he is or how much of a mistake he says it was he still broke up with you one week after .. that's f***ed up. Lol I'm probably rambling on but basically you can find someone else. Someone that will worship the ground you walk on and someone who will give up everything for your happiness, being sad is all part of A break up but learn from it babe! Don't ever let a guy treat you less then the way you deserve to be treated. You are beautiful. And one day ANY day your gona stumble across someone who sees you as perfect .. I promise you <3

• How long were you with this guy? Either way, "sex" doesn't mean you should never stop loving a person, yes it's an important bonding time, but initiating sex doesn't love forever.

Either way, move on, he's not the last guy on the planet, sooner or later you'll find someone better.

• doesn't mean*