Does someone who you love but cheated on you deserve another chance?

I loved him so much and I thought he loved me but turned out he cheated on me on Valentine's day with a girl that I don't like at all. I was heartbroken when he told me about it. He said she was depressed and wanted to die because she had never been kissed and he wanted to help her so he gave her a hand warmer in shape of a heart and asked her if she wanted a kiss and she said yes. He said that he meant in the chick but she understood in the lips so he couldn't stop her. He says he still loves me and that it was a big mistake. I don't know if he deserves another chance...

24

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all NO.

I had the horrible chance to be with someone like this.

Dont buy into whatever he says he "feels". Why? Because he knew exactly

what he was doing the ENTIRE time he was doing it. He knew he was with you and knew how you felt about him. he didn't magically forget everything he promised you. Don't reward him for what he did. Because once someone cheats on you they are openly showing that they don't respect you. And once its gone its gone. The next time he cheats he will go a little farther and farther. It becomes easier and easier.

he "took advantage" of this girl and knew what he was doing. What if she was a virgin and wanted to have sex? He would have jumped right in there. You taking him back right away shows there's to punishment because of his actions because you will just take him right back.

Loving someone more then they love you is a horrible experience. Because when you know you need to move on your feelings just won't let you.

What Guys Said 3

• Only you can forgive and give people in your life second chances.

If you want to forgive him then forgive him. If you don't, then don't.

You don't have to make things more complicatd than that.

• His mistake, his lose. Don't reward him with a second chance just because you love him more then he loved you.

• If you really believe they're changed, but things like these are not easy to forget.

What Girls Said 2

• dude wtf. it was just a simple kiss...let it go. he deserves a lot of chances, especially since he was so freakin honest. you could ask the girl what happened too if you want to make drama.

• i get the feeling I'm the only one who actually read what you wrote below the actual question too... >.> they all assumed it was about sex.

• a kiss doesn't seem like a big deal. at least he told you.