Tempted to call my ex?

I've been texting my ex for about a week now, and he won't respond. last night I sent him a text message saying that I'm so sorry for whatever it was that I did to make him want to ignore me, but again, he never responded. I really want to know why he's ignoring me like this...its not like him to do that. I'm so tempted to call and ask why he's ignoring...what do I do?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it. I know it's hard to not want to call him, but the more that you call/text and he doesn't answer, the more it hurts you and gives him the power. Plus it makes you seem really desperate and clingy and I know you don't want to come off as that. So stop contacting him.

What Guys Said 1

• ARe you really sure you want to know? Is it worth it to be told something unpleasant that you might wish you hand't known?

What Girls Said 2

• Do it. I'm saying it because I've done it. If you are driving yourself crazy and cannot move on w/o giving him a piece of your mind, then do it. If, however, you want to get back together or "fix" whatever's wrong, then don't. Move on. It's not healthy to dwell on the past

• What you do? Don't text him, he's your ex for a reason. Why do you need to open up that chapter again?