Guys do you take your exes back?

How long after a breakup do you think of taking your ex back? Providing there wasn't a serious reason for the breakup. Do you think of her? Miss her?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• never, I don't like going backwards in life. yes I think of a couple, their names run threw my mind from time to time, miss them, no I miss the idea of them which I was initially attracted to, but them who they actually where no not at all

• Interesting. I am hopeful he will return. His manrta all along was 'never say never' and 'someday'. You see, he was recently divorced when we dated. He didn't seem ready for the seriousness that I wanted. He took time whoring around. It seemed like what he needed to do for awhile but kept contact with me. Now he's dating a girl who's asked him not to talk to me. So he hasn't. CONTROLLING! I never overstepped any boundaries. Didn't want him to cheat, or he'd cheat on me also if we reconciled.

What Guys Said 2

• I have never tried to get back together with an ex. Do I think of her and miss her sometimes? For a little while, sure I do, but then I get over it and move on. The reasons we split up will still be there if we ever try to get back together, so I don't see the point in considering such a possibility.

• well depends what happened on the breakup. if she was a good person fine...maybe I'll make the exception but if she was a complete bitch..iono I'll think about that one. xD

• I was always a good person. He flirted with me, went out with me twice, didn't get sex and moved onto someone who'd put out. I wanted to make 'love', not get used for sex. We flirted and comunicated for 16 mos til his new girlfriend made him stop. Now I don't hear from him, but he kept stringing me along. Givng me hope that SOMEDAY...

• What you said right there "he didn't get sex, so he moved onto someone who would put out", should tell you everything you need to know. He is a pig! Do not think another second about him! Why would you want someone who would do that to you? Girl you better get on your boots and kick him as far out of your mind as possible You can do better than that. You are worth more than just a piece of booty. He's a jerk..good luck hun, I know how it feels, but you ill get over him in time, just keep busy!

What Girls Said 3

• My ex kept trying to stay in my life until I finally told him I could not take it anymore and to please stop talking to me. Sure, I cared about him but he wanted too much of my time and I could not move on to a better relationship with him on my heals every step of the way.

• If he broke it off most likely no.

• My ex came back to me after only a week. we had dated for almost 3 years when we broke up, but it was a bad breakup...he is still trying to be with me and its been 4 months since we broke up.

• Have you lost interest in him now? Time can change emotions on both sides.

• Good luck to you. I have a gut feeling, knowing about my guy. I feel he will return. Question is when? I just can't believe he'd just disappear. We knew each other for 16 months. Shouldn't he be a little curious about me? We didn't date for the whole time. It was actually very brief but he strung me along most of the time, but there must have been some ionterest. I haven't contacted him in hopes he'd miss me. It's been 3.5 mos.

• oh goodness...right after my breakup I went out with a guy for a month that I had known for a long time and all of the sudden he dumped me and I haven't heard from him since. He basically used me and decided he didn't care enough and realized he had ruined the friendship. Best thing for you to do is go out with other friends and have fun! Don't waste your time thinking about him, you might meet someone with a kinder heart that will love you more than you can dream of. [: good luck 2 you 2 <3