Would you consider this a turn off?

I played co-ed softball with this guy who I was slightly interested in, but never said anything. Recently he told me he had liked me for a while. I found out from him and our other friends on the team that he had a girlfriend for 6 years and she left him 2 years ago for another guy. I didn't think anything of it. We went out one night and we ended up at his place hanging out, and I seen in his room facing his bed pictures of his ex gf...that weirded me out a little. They broke up 2 years ago, why would a guy keep pictures of his ex girlfriend in his room and should I be concerned about starting anything with this guy? he's 27 and I'm 25. they don't have any kids together and she lives in a different state now.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He might not have realized the picture was still there. After 6 years and you get use to where things are and they can become "background" decorations. To him it could be no different than an alarm clock on his desk. You can talk to him about it and if it makes you feel uneasy you can ask him to take it down or at least move it across the room from the bed.

I have pictures of EX girl friends on my computer it doesn't mean I look at them every day. :P

What Guys Said 3

• Well, that' not necessarily weird. He really liked her, afer all, 6 years is longer than a lot of marriages. Not eeryone hates their ex! Ask him to take the pictures down if they bother you and see how he reacts.

• Honestly, that's weird that he has them displayed. I still have pictures of my ex girlfriends, just as my fiance has pictures of her ex boyfriends. No sense in destroying the past- but if they are not in your life anymore, why display it? He may be obsessed.

• I would find it odd, but give him a chance. If he doesn't take them down, you should probably move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, that's not quite right. I don't have any pics of my exes... but my boyfriend has a pic of his ex in his drawer. I don't know. I used to be bothered about it, but I don't care about it anymore. I'm the one with him. But on display is kinda freaky, unless she died or something.

Looks like he hasn't ever really moved on?

I would ask him about them, and say that you don't really feel comfortable.