Why do boys cheat on pretty girls with ugly girls?

And by pretty I don't just mean out. I mean the whole package, in and out. And by ugly I mean ugly in and out too, because obviously your not pretty on the inside if you are knowingly having relations with a taken man.

And I'd prefer if boys who have done this answer

37

Most Helpful Guy

• I think some guys are just cheaters. They want what they don't have and even if the girl they are with is more attractive, that other girl is new. It's almost a challenge to them. I've never had a girlfriend let alone cheated on one so I don't know what goes on in their head, but that would be my guess.

What Guys Said 6

• For some guys, it's exciting or physically satisfying to have diversity in their sexual appetite.

• I've learned long ago not to pay attention to what women think of as "pretty" or "ugly" when it comes to other women.

Other than that, I have no idea why people who cheat do what they do except that they are pieces of garbage.

• cuz the pretty girls aren't putting out and the ugly girls are

• Well.. I don't think I am ugly, I have people tell me that I am pretty, and yet EVERY boy I have dated cheats on my with ugly girls. And I did put out for those boys, I like sex as much as they do if not more.

• maybe its not sexual why they cheated maybe they get along better with the girl they cheat with

• Well, now I feel sharty. I get along really well with this dude. We clickkkk

• because they can? xD lol!

i heard some people like the thrill to cheat so who knows..y'know?

• Sexual gratification, 9/11

• Ugly girls usually have very refined sex skills. Since they can't keep up with appearance, they make up for it with sex.

• He's right lol.

• Heavy hotties give the best blowjobs.

• Ew. I guess maybe.. I'm a little wild and a little rough when it comes to sex. Maybe he wanted something more romantic and slow and gentle?

What Girls Said 3

• because the guys these girls pick are the kind of guys that cheat. Doesnt matter if she's hot or not. He'll cheat because that's the kind of guy he is, and for some reason girls LOVE that kind of guy so he gets away with it...

A real woman who's strong and knows what she want would a) never date this kind of loser and b) if she had some weird reason for doing so anyway, there's no way she'd tolerate it. He'd be out the door faster than you can flush a toilet, which is exactly what he deserves.

Sooo... my advise is... QUIT PICKING THOSE GUYS. Find a real man.

• I have literally dating every kind of man, and they all cheat. So something must be wrong with me.

• Nailed it. Hot girls go for douchebags.

• I don't date guys that look like douche bags though. I pick the quiet nerdy ones..

• cuz they're a**holes :)

• Ugly girls do what pretty girls are too proud to do. Or maybe the ugly girl's a better listener.

• There is no way she is a better listener. I massage his feet while he talks about his day and I don't interrupt him. I make his lunches and dinners, and do his laundry. And I do whatever he wants in bed.. so I don't see that being it.