Break up advice, please help?

My ex broke up with me about 2 weeks ago she found some stuff on my computer while looking through my old email like an email sent last year during us broken up with a naked picture I sent to someone and a instant message I sent this past month to someone. Well she told my brother she left a letter for me at my apt and said she was done and had to walk away cause I needed help and she deserve better.

So I read the letter and it basically says that are intimacy sucks and she deserves someone who has the same desires as her and same passion and she can do a lot better than what I have to offer. She said there is something wrong with me and I need help and then she printed out what she found in my email and said it was over.

Now yes we have been dealing with intimacy problems throughout the relationship I have recently went to counseling to figure out what's going on and even sent an email to my ex girlfriend to apologize for everything and that I was getting help.

For the last 2 weeks I haven't heard anything from her I've tried to call once and no answer and I have texted a couple times to see how she was doing and to tell her she had mail at my apartment but nothing, its like she just disappeared.

We still have a cell phone bill together and have a loan out together so I want to figure out if she is gone for good or if she's ever going to come back but she is not talking to me I'm just confused and don't know what to do.

I

also we've been going out for 3 years but broken up a bunch of times throughout she said that we've had problems throughout.

Im trying to be a better man but I feel likes its too late because in her mind I feel like she has given up on the situation that's why she won't even call me

12

Most Helpful Guy

• i have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex wife 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when she broke up with me, I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine frank told me about a spell caster who helped him in the same problem too his name is great igbaje. I email great agbaje the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my wife gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have her back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to great igbaje for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is (igbajesolutionpalace@gmail.com) you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too..

What Girls Said 1

• I feel that a lot of guys do flirt with other girls behind their significant other/ girlfriend's back. that's fine. you just need to work on yourself because that is all you can control at the moment.

You get a chance to know someone to have that emotional connection with someone , obviously if they feel you aren't trustworthy then they don't feel like investing their energy into something they feel is going to fail in the long run.

As a girl myself and having had that situation happen to me one time, I found it really hard to digest and accept. but you grow from it and the logical way to deal with it is to work on yourself, ask yourself what was the problem, in your case you know what it is, then prevent it from happening and understand why the girl left. that's the first step.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't entertain the "she's coming back" game. You are only setting yourself up for disappointment and setting yourself up for drawn out emotional baggage.

Treat things like she's gone for good, because it sounds like she is. The only reasons you should be contacting her is to get the loan and cell phone situation handled.

Use your time as a single, to work on yourself and iron out your intimacy issues. Don't wallow in self-pity, just consider this a lesson learned and correct the mistakes. Sometimes life sucks and throws you through awful situations, this is one of them.