Girl and guy in relationship. Girl cheats on guy with another girl. Guy finds out and it's ok.

Why would some guys accept if their girlfriends cheat on them with a girl...? Rather than cheating with a guy?

I think either way it should be bad.

413

Most Helpful Guy

• Technically you're right.

But some guys find it less threatening because the chances of losing her to another girl are not as great as losing her to another guy.

Then there's me.

I *DID* lose my girlfriend to a woman.

And I tell you friends, it hurt.

At first I wanted it to be a dream.

But the other woman started out in my mind as manipulatirve.

Did NOT want my then ex-girlfriend talking to me, let alone seeing me.

But she did on occasion. I tried going over to her place at one time. I was still in denial.

My fears were confirmed: one bed.

And then they moved out of town together and that was that.

You say either way it would be bad? Yes.

If she kisses a girl and she likes it,

you might be kissing your relationship goodbye

• I know a couple guys who have had similar experiences and they joked how great it would be until it happened to them and they were very hurt. You are not alone.

• I never saw that woman or her girlfriend again. It took another five years then I found the woman I would later marry and have our own semi-darling daughter who turned 11 today. My wife is about as straight as it gets. She won't run off with another woman. Another guy? That's a different story but I hope not. And I'm hers for life.

What Guys Said 12

• Probably because:

--the guy fantasizes about a "three way", or having a "harem" of female partners.

--the guy figures he has just been given a "green light" to go experiment with another woman himself.

--unless his beloved declares herself a full blown lesbo and cuts off all ties with him, her bisexual experimentation is simply less threatening to him than an affair with another man would be.

There is a reason girl-girl scenes are very common in hetero male p*rn, although obviously the reality of such situations is much different.

• This mayhaps might be B.A +1

• Three way? In your dreams. As with when my girlfriend ran off with another woman.

That woman was a bona fide card carrying lesbian and would have no part in a man joining the party. She would have no pleasure in you tagging along so don't even think of it.

Unless they were both bi or experimental. Don't count on it.

Two's company.

Three's a crowd.

• Like I said, Ugliness, the reality of such situations is much different.

• I think either way it should be fine, but I admit the logic behind this one is silly. The reason is a lot of guys don't view bisexual contact as as valid or as important, or, in many cases, just hot, and they're enamoured by the fact that their girlfriend got it on with another girl.

• I guess because she didn't f*** another guy, like id rather have my girl f*** another girl than a guy because its sexy girl on girl and if she'd f*** another dude I couldn't be with her because some other guy has been in her but if its a girl its all g

• Personally wouldn't be OK with it. I'm loyal and I expect my partner to be the same. It seems everyone thinks being promiscuous is OK but I'm not down with that.

• I'd dump her so fast. I would feel so much worse if a girl did that to me with another women.

That would be a kick to my male ego nuts right there.

• cheating is cheating... But most guys would green light this I think... If you asked first...

• No, that's still cheating.

• It is bad. I'd dump her as quickly as I would if I found her with a strange penis up in her.

• Guys like girls doing it with girls. It sounds like a bonus. I personally would dump that girl.

• Double Standards <3

• i like when betches pheck betches. after you've been someone's come dumpster, you're no longer of use

• It is bad either way... =S

What Girls Said 4

• I think because that's the fantasy of every man. Being in bed with two chicks. So I assume if his girlfriend is cheating on him with another girl, then he will ask her to have a threesome, and his fantasy will come true.

The end.

• That's how it was with one of my friends in college. His girlfriend ate another girl out while she went home and he didn't care... ?! I don't really know why

• If my guy cheated on me with another guy, I would be mad because he didn't invite me to join.

• Because she cheated with someone who has no magic stick. So, still the other girl is out of competition. He's quite sure that Miss girlfriend will crawl back craving the wonder rod.

Ofcourse, it's cheating!