Does he deserve a chance or not?

I went overseas for a while and the day before I left, the guy I was seeing told me he loved me and kissed me passionately. We had been seeing each other for a few months but never committed because he had the reputation of being a player. We would just hook up here and there. Anyway that same day he told me he'd call the next day to say goodbye which he didn't. A few weeks later I e-mailed him and he didn't ever reply. Now I'm thinking that he will contact me down the track when he finds out I'm back and I'm thinking it's only because he wants physical side of things. Should I reply or not?

What do you know, he contacted me today and I haven't text back :) Just thought I'd update!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If he calls tell him you are unavailable. Ignoring you both times says he is not worth the effort. Let someone else try and clean him up.

Good Luck.

• Thanks :) I don't think I'll even bother talking to him.

What Guys Said 1

• No he shuldnt...coz he might can do this same staff again...so,is there any gurantee?

• No guarantees at all, I'm not going to bother with him. Thanks :)

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he is taking you seriously. Are you OK with that?

• Of course not, I've decided to ignore any contact from him :)

• Bravo! :D

• thanks! :)