I know it's in invasion of privacy but we have all been tempted a time or another to snoop. Whether it be plain curiosity or actual gut instinct something isn't right in your relationship...So how many have you snooped and found something? How many of you have snooped and found no incriminating evidence and then felt completely stupid for doing so?
& if you do find incriminating evidence do you confess and confront the victim?
I would love to hear your stories...good or bad!
- I have never snooped no matter how tempting!Vote A
- I have snooped once but because I had a feeling about something.Vote B
- Don't leave your phone/email/ipad/mail out in the open, I will look!Vote C
- I snooped and found incriminating evidence and confronted the guilty perpetrator!!!Vote D
Most Helpful Girl
I did a couple times earlier in our relationship.
1) I was curious about this girl he was "best friends' with who I'd met only a couple times(that number hasn't changed) because at the time it was weird I guess...everyone I knew was saying how odd it was for his best friend to be a girl or whatever and I dunno...I'm not proud of it, at all. Only 'incriminating' evidence I found was him telling her about how he was planning to propose and whatnot(no details or anything, just his thoughts about one day and he and I know we're planning on getting married. =D ) I honestly feel bad about even checking his texts, so please if anyone feels the need to, don't berate, I feel bad enough and I don't even think to check his texts anymore.
2) I asked people we both knew about things he'd said to me about job stuff. This was a legit curiosity as he'd lied big time(for several months) about this career job he had lined up and then he went so far as to actually "work" there. He was never hired. It was a bit of a rough patch for us, but for the most part I trust him again.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE