Do guys remember other guys that you liked?

Do guys remember other guys that you liked. One of my best guy friends remembered two guys from a long time ago whom I use to like, do they usually remember that stuff?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course, if he is your friend he would talk to you about stuff. Lol Just because he is a guy doesn't mean his brain is full of mush.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, I remember way too much for my own good. hate it when my friends call me the 'mentalist'

• Yes. It's a competition thing.

What Girls Said 2

• Absultly especially if there a close friend.

• Some guys do remember other guys that you liked, but it depends on the guy that remembers that. 1 they could be just showing you that they remember what you said and they actually do pay attention. 2 they could be a really great friend. 3 they could like you deep down inside and by them remembering who you liked and they are trying to figure out if they would add up to what you like or want in a guy. It all depends on the guy.