Would this make you stop talking to me?

i told him I liked him, we kissed then he asked me out later that night but I said no because I wasn't ready as I had just broken up with my ex, becuase I liked this guy. he was fine with me that night, but hasn't really talked to me since? :S he ignored texts, so I stopped sending them but then got drunk when he was and sent him something silly.

a) why does it sound like he is ignoring me?

b) we haven't talked since the drunk texts (a month ago) and may have to work together soon, how should I act?

thanks! :)

03

Most Helpful Guy

• "i told him I liked him, we kissed then he asked me out later that night but I said no"

Bingo. He feels like you lead him on. He feels rejected.

What Guys Said 2

• He see's it as since I can't get with her then there's no point of me talking to her. Just act normal I suppose.

• Yes. If I'm rejected I'll ignore you, that's how I get over it. And I'll act like everything is cool at the time of the rejection for a number of reasons, but internally I've already started withdrawing.

If you have to work together be cordial.

What Girls Said 0